thelab • Senior Art Director & Graphic Designer • current position
Responsible for executing a variety of print and digital pieces for one of the biggest brands on Earth. Projects range from branding identities for the newest resorts, to quarterly campaigns, to creative strategy for promotional offers. Often handle a variety of projects each week.
Freelance Client Work • Designer & Strategy Consultant • October 2014–Present
Hired by small business owners and advertising agencies to provide design and marketing solutions. Responsible for designing and executing a variety of communications including print, digital, OOH, and brand identities.
Gumbolive • Graphic Designer & Creative Strategist • July 2012–October 2014
Initial team member in a 14-person creative boutique; an IPG Mediabrands and Momentum extension startup – combining creative, strategy and media in one, integrated team. Supplying youth marketing solutions rooted in human insight for global brands like: American Express, Microsoft, Amazon, Hyundai, and Coca-Cola.
- Excelled in start–up environment; experienced with quick turnarounds, and demanding output criteria.
- Worked alongside company founders to create company logo, manifesto, and all branding elements.
- Planned workshops for Procter & Gamble, Dr Pepper Snapple Group and United Airlines: Focused on millennials and brand integration, resulting in strategic foundations based on deep insights.
- Responsible for every designed output: including several presentations, ideation mock-ups, and brainstorming material.
- Contributed in various C-level strategic work sessions, including: Initiative’s Global CEO Conference, True 4G Launch Workshop, and BPN Brand Positioning Workshop.
- Worked as an art director out of the Momentum New York office.
Digitas Art Director Intern • Summer 2011 • Chicago, IL
Sole art director selected for the 20-person summer program. Worked across a diverse spectrum of brands from print to creative strategy to digital communication elements.
- Co-led the winning team for the intern competition—attracting new members and building loyalty for The Morton Arboretum in Illinois.
- One of three interns that presented at 400-person annual company event.
- Organized and led creation of the intern website and video content.
BFA in Graphic Design
Columbia College Chicago, 2012
Dean’s List & Students In Design
Adobe Creative Cloud
Basic HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap
PowerPoint & Keynote
Exceptional Server & File Organization