thelab • Senior Art Director • current position
Responsible for creating a variety of digital, video, print, and OOH communications. Projects range from branding identities to quarterly campaigns, to creative strategy for promotional offers. Consistently lead multiple projects and client presentations per week.
- Art-directed a social content video shoot at Disneyworld, for ongoing member and prospect communications.
- Created an online virtual event and sweepstakes driving 7X expected lead generation. Ultimately resulting in a 90 day campaign extension.
- Developed an on-boarding system for new hires and manage teams of freelancers.
- Initially hired as a freelancer in October of 2016, within 3 months was hired full time and later promoted within 10 months.
Freelance Client Work • Graphic Design • October 2014–Present
Hired by small business owners and advertising agencies to provide design and marketing solutions. Responsible for designing and executing a variety of communications including
print, digital, OOH, and brand identities. Recent projects include:
- Frankie’s Dog Park—Designed and illustrated a children’s book from cover to cover. Including character creation, scenery development, and hand-lettered typography.
- Global Citizen—Created OOH and digital assets in weeks leading up to the Global Citizen Festival. On-site design support to the social media team during the festival. Later rehired to create the festival impact report and new business pitch materials.
Gumbolive • Graphic Designer & Creative Strategist • July 2012–October 2014
Initial team member in a 14-person creative boutique; an IPG Mediabrands and Momentum extension startup—combining creative, strategy and media in one, integrated team. Supplying marketing solutions rooted in human insight for global brands like American Express, Microsoft, Amazon, and Coca-Cola.
- Participated in C-level strategic work sessions, including: Initiative’s Global CEO Conference, True 4G Launch Workshop, and BPN Brand Positioning Workshop.
- Planned and conducted workshops for Procter & Gamble, Dr Pepper Snapple Group and United Airlines: Focused on millennials and brand integration.
- Responsible for every designed output: including several presentations, ideation mock-ups, and various brainstorming material.
Columbia College Chicago, 2012
BFA in Graphic Design
Exceptional file organization
Adobe Creative Cloud
Powerpoint and Keynote